Monday, January 27, 2014

homebody.

I used to love going out every night in college, but as I'm getting older, I find myself wanting to stay in more and more.


Part of this might have to do with the frigid temperatures in Chicago right now, but I'm starting to realize that there's something nice about staying in and lounging on a Friday or Saturday night.

I spent the past weekend lounging at home alone by myself. And while I wouldn't want to exile myself to my apartment every weekend, this was a nice change of pace. It felt to relaxing to not have to worry about plans Friday and Saturday nights; instead, I just got to relax at home in my PJs. With a full week ahead, this was exactly what I needed.

I hope you all had a restful and relaxing weekend and are ready to tackle this Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment