Monday, May 5, 2014

May Goals

Hello and happy May! After (another) hiatus, I am back in action.

Lately I've been doing a lot of thinking about my life at this stage.
In the spirit of trying to live my life with more intention, I've decided to set some different goals to work on each month.

Here are May's Goals:

  • Attend yoga three times per week
  • Practice Spanish with every day with Duolingo
  • Cook at home every day. I'm participating in The Everygirl's 30 Days of Cooking at Home, which means that I can only eat out 4 times for the entire month! 
  • Blog three times per week. Yes, I know I've been bad at this lately! But May is a new month :)
Cheers to a new month and a clean slate!


1 comment:

  1. Good luck achieving your goals. I really need to try yoga, too!

    Jules x

    ReplyDelete