Monday, February 3, 2014

in a funk.

Do you ever just feel like your in a funk? That's how I felt all weekend.
Something was off, but I just couldn't put my finger on what. I couldn't tell if I was tired or stressed out or lonely, but something was wrong.

So I decided to take last night for myself. I blew off watching the Super Bowl, and instead spent the evening on my couch watching movies and reading a good book.

Luckily, I was feeling a little better when I woke up this morning, but still not totally back to normal.
So I'm making a point to go to yoga tonight in the hopes that it will make me feel better.
Sometimes I just get this way, and the best thing to do is just wait it out for a few days.

Do you ever get in a weird mood/funk for no reason? How do you get back to normal?

No comments:

Post a Comment