Wednesday, October 2, 2013

living your dreams.

I recently made this quote the background on my phone.



Sometimes I feel like I still have no idea what I want to do with my life. It's not that I have no idea what I want to do; the problem is that I have too many things I want do to.
I want to be a chef, a graphic designer, a writer, a nutritionist, and so much more..

It can be a overwhelming to have so many ways my life could go and no clear direction about what is the right path and how to get there.

This quote reminds me that the most important thing is to start somewhere, anywhere. I can't wait around for a day when  I know exactly what I want to do and how to do it. Instead I need to work to pursue my dreams every single day, and see where life takes me.

Now, how's that for a little motivation to get your through your hump day?

No comments:

Post a Comment